Association for Improvements in the Maternity Services (UK)
- "AIMSí members - parents, midwives, doctors and other health professionals - are drawn from all over Britain and Ireland, as well as abroad. There are AIMS contacts throughout the country who support each other and campaign on national and local issues. AIMS publishes a well-respected and widely read quarterly journal which focuses on current issues in maternity care, gives news about ongoing campaigns, and analyses the latest research. It also includes readersí views and stories, book and video reviews, and conference reports from around the country. The journal spearheads lively and informed discussion about change and development in the maternity services"
Child Health Informatics Consortium (UK)
Early Childhood Care and Development
Maternal and Neonatal Health Program
- located with Johns Hopkins University (USA), the program "is committed to saving
mothers' lives by increasing the timely use of key maternal and neonatal health and nutrition
National Resource Center for Health and Safety in Child Care (USA)
- rich resource
National Maternal and Child Health Clearinghouse (USA)
- "The Clearinghouse is funded by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), Maternal and Child Bureau (MCHB), a branch of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). An integral part of the Clearinghouse, the National Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Resource Center (NSRC) produces and disseminates educational materials on SIDS to public health and emergency medical practitioners and legal professionals, as well as to parents, families, and the general public"
Parenting, children and community
- rich resources regarding women's health, children's health and their
living and working conditions
ZERO TO THREE - National Center for Infants, Toddlers and Families (USA)
- ZERO TO THREE is a national, nonprofit organization located in Washington,
D.C., dedicated solely to advancing the healthy development of babies and young
children. Founded in 1977 by top developmental experts, ZERO TO THREE
disseminates key developmental information, trains providers, promotes model
approaches and standards of practice and works to increase public awareness
about the significance of the first three years of life.