WWW VL Public Health :
- a program run by the United Nations Association of the USA, the title of the program
is a registered trademark
Canadian International Demining Centre (CIDC)
- "a humanitarian, not-for-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO)
formed to address the impact of landmines on innocent populations of post
conflict countries world wide"
De-Mining Systems (UK)
- "aims to drastically reduce the number of landmines globally and bring peace and reduce suffering to all humanity. De-Mining Systems UK is a non-profit / non-governmental organisation (NGO) which is committed to grasping today's technology and putting it to use to good use so that the world can be a safer place both for ourselves and for future generations"
International Campaign to Ban Landmines
- "The International Campaign to Ban Landmines calls for:
An international ban on the use, production, stockpiling, and sale, transfer, or export of antipersonnel landmines
The signing, ratification, implementation, and monitoring of the mine ban treaty
Increased resources for humanitarian demining and mine awareness programs
Increased resources for landmine victim rehabilitation and assistance"
International Committee of the Red Cross
- information and resource material on ICRC's campaign "Landmines must be
stopped" and other subject-related activities
Land Mine Information Center
- established by the international non-governmental organization CARE
Land Mines Report 1999
- by Human Rights Watch
- an illustrated collection of reference materials and articles on the global landmine crisis